$29 -- Top-Rated Afternoon Tea & Desserts for 2, Reg. $44
More Options for House of Steep
House of Steep
Save on afternoon tea including snacks and dessert at Arlington's House of Steep, which was featured in The Washington Post last year.
Why we love it
- House of Steep "has quickly become a refuge for folks" (Very Best of Virginia)
- Recipient of a 4.5-star rating from nearly 40 Yelp reviewers
- Arlington Best Business Award winner of 2013 (Arlington Chamber of Commerce)
- For $29 (reg. $44), two people can linger over tea and snacks any day of the week
- The Asian-inspired fare includes veggie or salmon tea sandwiches, wasabi dumplings and edamame
- Desserts such as jasmine scones and chamomile pound cake
- For $45 (reg. $63), two people receive the same afternoon tea plus a take-home tea sampler including three teas and a mesh infuser
March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 17, 2014
Valid March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Valid 2:30-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two people only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.