More Options for Le Grenier
French for "the attic," Le Grenier "charmingly" lives up to its name with touches of eclectic nostalgia (Washington Post) while serving up Normandy-inspired fare.
Why we love it
- The French bistro earns 4 stars from Yelp and OpenTable users
- Chef Sanchez brings an "H Street twist to French cuisine" (NBC Washington)
- Witty menus inside old primary-school notebooks even have a blank page for your thoughts
- The wine alone is normally $32, essentially making the brunch fare for two $13
- For $45, linger over a three-course brunch for two and choose from the full menu
- Two appetizers like the soupe du jour or le pate maison
- Two entrees: the menu features favorites like eggs Benedict and French classics such as croque-monsieur; or try the galette speciale, prepared "depending on the Chef's mood"
- Two desserts: opt for crepes with seasonal fillings or ice cream
- A bottle of sparkling wine and a carafe of orange juice
Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Voucher expires on Sep. 21, 2014
Valid June 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014; Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. only. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
Voucher is subject to forfeiture if purchase limit is exceeded. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid on products. Valid during merchant's brunch operating hours only.