Le Chat Noir
Zagat claims, Le Chat Noir is a "'touch of France'" near Tenleytown and "'a must-try,'" while Gayot names it one of the city's 2013 Top 10 French spots.
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars from OpenTable users
- "Meow! This is a great neighborhood destination" (Gayot)
- Mix mimosas at the table with your own bottle of sparkling wine and orange juice
- The wine alone is normally $32, essentially making the three-course brunch for two $13
- For $45, two people can sit down to three brunch courses and a bottle of sparkling wine
- Two appetizers -- choose from soupe du jour, petite salade and pate maison
- Two entrees, such as omelet with Swiss and fine herbs or grilled steak with french fries
- Two desserts -- choose from crepe au Nutella, crepe lemon-sugar, ice cream and sorbet
- One bottle of sparkling wine and one carafe of orange juice
June 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014; Saturday and Sunday
Voucher expires on Sep. 21, 2014
Valid June 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014; Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.