More Options for Le Grenier
Le Grenier, French for "the attic," occupies a lofty space, and as The Washington Post notes, "few new restaurants fulfill the promise of their names as charmingly."
Why we love it
- Both OpenTable and TripAdvisor users give it 4-star average ratings
- Make choices from the entire menu
- "Of course there are crepes, respectable ones, savory and sweet" (The Washington Post)
- For $55 (reg. $104), two people can sit down to three courses of French fare
- Two appetizers, such as crepes with goat cheese or frog legs
- Two entrees, such as braised pork with mango or grilled hanger steak and fries
- One dessert trio
- Two Kir Royal cocktails
June 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014; closed Mondays
Voucher expires on Sep. 21, 2014
Valid June 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.