Zagat praises the Piedmont-inspired "upscale regional American fare" of Harrimans Virginia Piedmont Grill. Subscribers savor three courses for 55% off.
Why we love it
- Located at a "magnificent Virginia horse country resort" (Forbes Travel Guide)
- "White-clothed tables create an atmosphere of clubby comfort" (Zagat)
- Harrimans serves a farm-to-table menu with garden ingredients harvested at the restaurant
- Dine with sweeping views of the Virginia countryside and the Bull Run Mountains
- Earns 4 stars from users of TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon
- For $59 (reg. $132), receive dinner for two from a special prix-fixe menu
- Includes an appetizer, entree and dessert per person
- Entrees include filet mignon and grilled salmon
- View the full menu here (mobile users tap here)
- Visit with a party of four for $115 (reg. $264) and save even more
June 12, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014; Sunday - Thursday
Voucher expires on Nov. 30, 2014
Valid Sunday-Thursday during merchant's operating dinner hours. Dinner is served Monday-Tuesday at resort's Gold Cup Wine Bar. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for alcohol. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only.
Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.