$55 -- National Press Club: Dinner for 2 w/Bubbly, Reg. $94
More Options for The Fourth Estate at the National Press Club
The Fourth Estate at the National Press Club
Travelzoo subscribers can dine among journalists and politicians from around the world at The Fourth Estate in the century-old National Press Club.
Why we love it
- 4-star rating from OpenTable diners
- Available for lunch Monday through Friday, or dinner on Tuesday through Saturday
- A recent Travelzoo diner said, "the food, service and atmosphere were all terrific"
- Historic photos of journalists, politicians and celebrities line the walls
- Menu features ingredients from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- For $55 (reg. $94), two people receive dinner or lunch including sparkling wine
- Any two entrees, such as jumbo lump crab cakes or grilled NY Strip
- Two desserts
- Two drinks glasses of sparkling wine
- Get this same deal for four people for $110 (reg. $188)
May 20, 2014 - Aug. 23, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 23, 2014
Valid May 20, 2014 - Aug. 23, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner reservations are available Tuesday-Saturday from 5:30-8:30 p.m and lunch reservations are available Monday-Friday. The restaurant is closed for dinner on Sundays and Mondays. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.