More Options for Equinox Restaurant
Todd Gray's Equinox Restaurant earns a 25 ("excellent") from Zagat for food, and recent Travelzoo guests dub the food "delicious" and the service "exceptional."
Why we love it
- Todd Gray is a five-time James Beard Foundation finalist for Best Chef in Mid-Atlantic
- Zagat notes the "outstanding" dishes are "worthy of that special night"
- Located steps from the White House on Connecticut Avenue
- For $65 (reg. $116), two can make a fine-dining excursion with their choice of dishes
- Two entrees, such as duo of Muscovy duck breast and duck leg confit and pan-seared ahi tuna loin
- Any dessert to share, such as Meyer lemon posset with a lime tarragon shortbread and grapefruit sorbet
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine, such as Perlita Malbec Syrah or Alois Lageder Pinot Bianco (up to $16 each)
- Or for $119 (reg. $232), get this same deal for a table of four
- The locally sourced menu changes weekly; check Equinox's website for the most current dishes.
June 15, 2014 - Sept. 15, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 15, 2014
Valid June 15, 2014 - Sept. 15, 2014; during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added to the check. Limit one voucher per table.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.