Thrillist lists Arcuri among the Best New Places to Eat and Drink in D.C., praising the "delicious" wood-fired pizzas. Subscribers can visit for 45% off brunch.
Why we love it
- A "subterranean bastion of wood-fired pies and creative drinking" (Urbandaddy)
- On the Thrillist 47 list, featuring the Best New Places to Eat and Drink (Thrillist)
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp and OpenTable
- "The type of neighborhood spot that we don’t see enough of" (Cloture Club)
- Recently visited by Vice President Biden (WaPo)
- For $39 (reg. $71), two can visit for a weekend brunch
- Choose a small pizza per person (up to $17.50) or a brunch entree (up to $11.50) plus a side dish
- Brunch entrees include lemon-blueberry pancakes or "eggs in purgatory"; add a side like Tuscan potatoes or a house-made fennel sausage patty
- Toppings for the wood-fired pizzas include fresh mozzarella, smoked pepperoni, prosciutto or garlic confit
- Two hours of endless mimosas or bloody marys
May 10, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid May 10, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014. Brunch is served Saturday-Sunday between 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Endless beverages limited to 2 hours per seating and end at 3:30 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only.
Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.