$39 -- Capella Georgetown: Luxe Lunch for 2, Reg. $76
More Options for The Grill Room at Capella Washington, DC Georgetown
The Grill Room at Capella Washington, DC Georgetown
Reserve a "tranquil midday escape" at The Grill Room at Capella, where lunch features "pristine, beautifully plated fare" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- Good for business or pleasure -- reserve a power lunch or a 3-course menu with wine
- The "beautiful" space alongside the C&O Canal "exudes chic" (Washington Post)
- "Views of the Washington riverfront and monuments are priceless" (Fodor's)
- Earns 4+ stars from OpenTable, Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor users
- For $39 (reg. $76), receive lunch for two
- Any shared appetizer like classic beef tartare or chopped lobster salad
- Any two lunch entrees like grilled scallops, crab cake sandwich or mushroom risotto
- Two non-alcoholic drinks
- For $55 (reg. $90), relax over a 3-course lunch for two with a beverage each
- Each diner receives a starter, entree and dessert from the day's prix-fixe menu
- Includes a glass of wine or Champagne or a cocktail for each diner
June 18, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Valid Monday-Friday during merchant's operating lunch hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only.
Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.