$149 -- Sail the Potomac: 2 Hours for up to 4, Reg. $299
More Options for SailTime DC
Set sail from the National Harbor and take in the sights on your own private cruise. Subscribers can save up to $246 on their choice of sailing excursion.
Why we love it
- Choose a leisurely cruise with friends or spend two days learning to sail yourself
- Two-hour cruises take place on a 22' boat; tours for three hours get upgraded to a 33' Hunter sailboat
- All instructors are Coast Guard or ASA certified
- For $149 (reg. $299) take a two-hour trip for up to four people
- For $229 (reg. $449) reserve a three-hour sailboat trip for up to six people
- For $129 (reg. $225) enroll in a one-day sailing course for one person
- For $349 (reg. $595) one can get certified to sail in a two-day course
April 3, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 30, 2014
Note: Number of vouchers available is limited. May sell out. Valid April 3, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Cruises and classes available on select dates; check calendar here for more information. Follow voucher instructions to make reservation; present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Seven-day cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person for sailing courses, up to four people for two-hour cruises and up to six people for three-hour cruises. Minimum of two people required to hold the instructional courses; will be rescheduled if minimum number is not met at time of course. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.