$45 & up -- 2-Night New River White-Water Rafting w/Camping
More Options for New & Gauley River Adventures
New & Gauley River Adventures
Travelzoo subscribers can save 55% on a full-day white-water rafting adventure on the New River in West Virginia.
Why we love it
- Recommended by Travel + Leisure
- Full-day trips include lunch by the river
- Race down Class III-V rapids such as the Double Z and Greyhound Bus Stopper
- Packages include two nights camping; bring your tent and spend the night
- For $45 (reg. $99), set off on a half-day trip Monday-Friday including two days of camping
- For $55 (reg. $113), set off on a half-day trip Saturday-Sunday including two days of camping
- For $59 (reg. $118), set off on a full-day trip Monday-Friday including two days of camping
- For $69 (reg. $143), set off on a full-day trip Saturday-Sunday including two days of camping
- Camping equipment available for an additional fee paid directly to the merchant
March 22, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 31, 2014
Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Travel must be booked and completed by Oct. 31, 2014; no extensions or substitutions. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. Tax and gratuity are not included; a 6% WV sales tax and a $3 river use fee (per person, per trip) will be assessed. Please tip on the full value. A 14-day cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on holidays (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be 12 years old or older and between 90-300 lbs. to participate. Must sign waiver. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. Camping equipment is not provided. Limit one purchase per person; may buy seven additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.