$42 -- The Lincoln Experience Tour, Reg. $60
More Options for Gray Line Tours
Gray Line Tours
The Lincoln Experience bus tour saves 30% on adult and child tickets through September.
Why we love it
- The 5.5 hour tour includes a guided tour of Ford's Theatre for a presentation about the events of President Lincoln's assassination and tour
- One-hour guided tour of Lincoln's Cottage, where he lived during the height of the Civil War, and wrote the Emancipation Proclamation
- See the Petersen House, where President Lincoln died
- Experience the Center for Education and Leadership, featuring three floors of exhibits
- Adult tickets are $42 (reg. $60)
- Child (ages 3-11) tickets are $14 (reg. $20)
- Guided tours of Lincoln's Cottage and Ford's Theatre
- Tours are Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with an hour for lunch (not included)
Mondays-Thursdays, March 10 - Sept. 8, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 8, 2014
Vouchers can be redeemed now through Sept. 8, 2014. Valid on all tours. Tours must be reserved ahead of time by making a reservation with Gray Line Tours. On the day of your tour, please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station. Blackout date: July 4.
Vouchers cannot be used for other Gray Line tours. Must be redeemed by Sept. 8, 2014. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Not valid after expiration date.