$11-$45 – Potomac River Kayak Rental or Guided Twilight Tour
More Options for Key Bridge Boathouse
Key Bridge Boathouse
Paddle the Potomac this spring and summer at the top-rated Key Bridge Boathouse. Subscribers can save 45% on a quick trip or a full-day outing.
Why we love it
- CBS-DC recommends kayaking the Potomac among its Best Places to Take D.C. Visitors
- Guided tours travel past famous monuments around sundown
- Extremely flexible -- combine rental vouchers to create the trip of your choice
- Get a unique view of landmarks such as the Kennedy Center and Lincoln Memorial
- Key Bridge Boathouse earns 4.5 stars from dozens of Yelpers
- For $45 (reg. $90) reserve a guided 90-minute "Twilight Kayak Adventure" or "Sunset Paddle at National Harbor" tour for two people
- The twilight tour paddles around Teddy Roosevelt Island and past monuments like the Lincoln Memorial and Kennedy Center
- The sunset tour paddles around Smoot's Cove, Wilson Bridge and Old Town; see the National Harbor and Capital Wheel lights as the sun sets
- Includes kayak, life jacket, paddle and a narrated tour with an experienced guide
- Or for $11, receive a $20 credit for rental of kayaks, paddleboards or canoes
- Rental prices are here -- $20 will cover an hour in a double kayak or a paddleboard
- Combine up to four vouchers for a total of $80 in credit and spend all day on the water
- Rental includes life jackets, paddles and safety instruction
April 19, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; specific day/date restrictions apply based on location
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Valid April 19, 2014 -Sept. 30, 2014. Rentals valid Monday-Friday only at Key Bridge Boathouse location and during regular operating hours at Ballpark and National Harbor locations. Twilight tours begin May 10 and are scheduled on Saturdays only. Reservations not required for rentals; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Reservations required for tours; must be made online here. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on Memorial Day (May 26), July 4 and Labor Day (Sept. 1). Not all boats available at all locations. Must be at least 18 years old to rent, must be 16 or older with signed waiver from parent or guardian to kayak alone. Subject to weather conditions. Limit four purchases per person; may buy four additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use entire value in one visit.