L.A. Racing Experience
For more than 65% off, take the wheel of a professional stock car and zoom around the NASCAR-sanctioned, half-mile Irwindale Speedway.
Why we love it
- Rev up to speeds up to 100 mph
- Instructors provide support through an earpiece while you drive
- Featured on NBC's "Today in L.A."
- For $139 (reg. $449), race around Irwindale Speedway in a professional stock car
- A professional will give you a classroom orientation, followed by a few warm-up laps with an earpiece
- Get a feel for the thrill and check out L.A. Racing Experience's clip on NBC's "Today in L.A." as well as this promo video
- Also receive two free tickets to Saturday NASCAR Racing Night plus two passes to L.A. Karting Experience for a free go-karting session at up to 45 mph
April 15, 2014 - Oct. 18, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 18, 2014
Redeem starting April 15, 2014. See booking instructions below. All drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Saturday NASCAR Racing Night tickets valid for the 2014 season, excluding May 17, July 5, Aug. 30 and Nov. 1; not valid for special events.
Valid during merchant's operating hours. The L.A. Racing Experience and the NASCAR Racing Night and Karting Experience do not have to be redeemed on the same day/night. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. It is recommended that drivers purchase the optional $89 liability insurance that will be offered. Racing suits are only available in sizes S-XXL. Must wear closed-toe shoes to drive go karts. The race car experience is valid for one person only; the Saturday NASCAR Racing Night and LA Karting Experience are valid for two people. Cannot combine with any other offer.