For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite event at bars around the country.
Why we love it
- Available in more than 60 cities, including Boston, Chicago, LA, Philly and San Fran
- New York Magazine gave Paint Nite a 2013 Best Friend Date award
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- Local artists guide guests through different paintings during each event
- No previous knowledge is required; just grab a beverage at the bar and pull up a stool
- For $25 (reg. $45), get one ticket to a Paint Nite art party at any US location (except New York and Brooklyn)
- Instructors provide all the necessary art materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting city skylines, beach scenes and colorful landscapes
Jan. 17, 2014 - June 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Jun. 30, 2014
Valid Jan. 17, 2014 - June 30, 2014. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid for events in New York City or Brooklyn. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 21 to enter some bars. Alcohol is not included in the admission price.
Valid for one person. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Venues and painters may change up to the day of the event. Advanced purchases are recommended; please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the event. Events will be cancelled one week in advance if nine people or fewer have signed up for the event. Customers will be notified by email of any change and will be able to reschedule their event.