- Getaways (46)
- Apparel & Shoes (39)
- Automotive (9)
- Beauty & Spas (4)
- Electronics (42)
- Entertainment & Arts (8)
- Food & Drink (4)
- Health & Fitness (11)
- Home & Garden (51)
- Jewelry (39)
- Kids & Baby (13)
- Pets (8)
- Products (177)
- Things To Do (24)
- Travel Accessories (12)
- All Deals
$12 for 2 Anti-Snore Clips - Shipping Included
More Great Deals
Expires 1 months from date purchased
This voucher has no cash value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Total voucher value must be used in 1 order. Valid for US Residents only. Shipping is Included. Valid for shipping within the continental USA only. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Product will be shipped automatically to address entered at checkout within 2-4 weeks of purchase. No voucher redemption is necessary.
Insufficient sleep is a public health epidemic and it's affecting over half the population. Snoring is the primary factor in insufficient sleep. Here are a few facts on how snoring is crippling our health:
• 30% of people aged 30 and above are snorers. Rises to 40% for middle aged people.
• Two thirds of all adults say their partner snores. Lots of them were in denial about snoring when asked themselves.
• There is an approximate ratio of 2:1 sufferers of snoring amongst men to women. However, this gap catches up after women reach menopause.
• 5.6% of children snore habitually.
• According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, drowsy driving is responsible for at least 100,000 automobile crashes as well as 1,550 fatalities per year.
• Approximately one half of all patients who have essential hypertension are also afflicted with obstructive sleep apnea. In addition, approximately one half of all patients who have sleep apnea have essential hypertension.
• Approximately 9 percent of all men and 4 percent of all women between the ages of 30 and 60 are affected by sleep apnea.
• Patients with untreated obstructive sleep apnea have a 3 percent risk of stroke and heart attack. The treatment for apnea known as CPAP can be used to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke by approximately 20 percent.
• 0.7 percent to 10.3 percent of all children face problems with sleep apnea.
• Sleep apnea may occur in as much as 20 to 40 percent of the adult population that are snorers.
• The partner of someone afflicted with sleep apnea loses approximately one hour of sleep per evening and may wake up as many as 21 times per hour, a side-effect of apnea known as “Spousal Arousal Syndrome”.
• A person that is afflicted with untreated obstructive sleep apnea is up to four times as likely to have a stroke, as well as three times more likely to have heart disease.
• Snoring women are significantly shorter in height and heavier in weight than their non-snoring counterparts, in addition to having a greater incidence of nasal problems.
• People that are suffering from obstructive sleep apnea are as much as six times more likely to be involved in a car crash then those without sleep disorders. This is due to the fact that they are drowsy from the condition.
Don't be a statistic. Get your 2 Anti-Snore Clips now for only $12 and take your health back!