Terra Restaurant Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Terra at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado invites guests to dine in a "modern rustic" desert setting with a "striking" mountain view (Travel + Leisure).
Why we love it
- "Regionally inspired cuisine uses produce from an on-site garden" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant since 2009 -- one of only two in Santa Fe
- Forbes Travel Guide praises the "lovely view" of the scenic vistas
- Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice for Top 10 Hotels in the Southwest
- For more dining deals at Four Seasons properties across the nation, click here
- For $85 (reg. $160), dine on three courses and sip a glass of wine per person
- Any two appetizers, such as the pork belly or poblano-chili crab cake
- Any two entrees, including the pan-seared scallops or the venison loin
- Any two desserts, such as the dark chocolate souffle or the Oreo-churro sundae
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $14 each)
Jan. 31, 2014 - April 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Apr. 30, 2014
Valid Jan. 31, 2014 - April 30, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends including Feb. 14-16 and during Restaurant Week (Feb. 23 - Mar. 2).
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.