For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite event at bars around the country.
Why we love it
- Available in more than 60 cities, including Boston, Chicago, LA, Philly and San Francisco
- New York Magazine gave Paint Nite a 2013 Best Friend Date award
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- Local artists guide guests through different paintings during each event
- No previous knowledge is required; just grab a beverage at the bar and pull up a stool
- For $25 (reg. $45), get one ticket to a Paint Nite art party at any US location (except New York and Brooklyn)
- Instructors provide all the necessary art materials, as well as step-by-step instruction for painting city skylines, beach scenes and colorful landscapes
June 1, 2014 - Dec. 1, 2014
Voucher expires on Dec. 1, 2014
Valid June 1, 2014 - Dec. 1, 2014. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid for classes in New York City or Brooklyn. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
Must be 21 to enter some bars. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Venues and painters may change up to the day of the event. Advanced purchases are recommended; please arrive 30 minutes before the start of class. Classes will be cancelled one week in advance if nine people or fewer have signed up for the event. Customers will be notified by email of any change and will be able to reschedule their class.