Seattle Met named 2bar Spirits on their list of "Nine New Craft Distilleries to Watch," and the sleek SoDo space was featured on Thrillist.
Why we love it
- The tasting room is built around locally reclaimed materials
- Sip Northwest says the moonshine "reveals the leaner, cleaner side of whiskey"
- The distiller's "robust spirits" are inspired by a family history of moonshining on a Texas ranch (Seattle Mag)
- For $25, (reg. $50), two can visit for a private tour, tastings and shot glasses to take home
- See the production facilities and get a behind-the-scenes look at the process of making vodka and moonshine
- Taste spirits made from locally grown Washington wheat and corn
May 17, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Valid May 17, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014. E-mail reservations are required. Tours are offered every half hour from 2:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 2 people. Must be of legal drinking age to participate. Limit 2 purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Multiple vouchers can be used for groups, but there is a limit of 14 people per tour group (up to 7 vouchers per group).
Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included.Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.