"Time flies on the ropes course" at aerial outdoor playground Adventura (Seattle Times). Save 45% on playday passes for kids and adults through October.
Why we love it
- "Ropes course challenges strength, core and courage" (Seattle Times)
- Located in lush wine country, the views are picturesque from 50 feet up
- Earns a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor
- Suitable for anyone between the ages of 7 and 75
- Bring your friends and buy multiple vouchers for a fun group activity
- $55 for a two-and-a-half-hour playday pass for one person (reg. $100)
- After attending safety school, explore the outdoor adventure park as you climb through obstacles and zip across cables at this aerial playground
- Followed by a complimentary tasting at Cougar Crest Winery or Woodinville Whiskey Co.
May 9, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 31, 2014
Valid May 9, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014. Online reservations required; subject to availability. 14-day advance reservation recommended. Visit https://adventuraplay.com/reservations/ to make a reservation and follow instructions on voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Limit one purchase per person, may buy nine additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Must be between ages 7-75 and weigh a minimum of 65 lbs. and maximum of 250 lbs. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Operates in all weather conditions.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Limit one per person, per visit.