More Options for Northwest Paddle Surfers
Northwest Paddle Surfers
An afternoon of paddleboarding with Northwest Paddle Surfers offers "a different perspective of the water, and some fun to boot" (KING-5).
Why we love it
- Praised by KING-5's Evening Magazine
- Valid at two locations -- choose the most convenient for you
- Featured in the Mercer Island Reporter
- For $20 (reg. $40), reserve a 2-hour paddleboard rental for one person
- For $39 (reg. $80), reserve a 2-hour paddleboard rental for two people
- Includes a board, a paddle, a leash, and a personal flotation device for each person
May 10, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; weather permitting, dates vary by location
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid May 10 (Juanita Beach, weather permitting) or May 23 (Marina Park) - Aug. 31, 2014. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Go to this page for Juanita Beach or this page for Marina Park and follow voucher instructions to reserve. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 or 2 people only. Must sign waiver. 17 and under must have waiver signed by parents. Subject to weather conditions.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.