Outer Island Expeditions
Paddle among porpoises and harbor seals on a three-hour kayak tour off the coast of Orcas Island, awarded a 92% approval rating by Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers call this "beautiful day on the water" an "amazing experience"
- The serene waters of Point Doughty State Park are only accessible by boat
- Guided three-hour trip led by trained naturalist
- Outer Island Expeditions is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- For $39 (reg. $79), glide through the waters of Point Doughty with this three-hour kayak tour
- Paddle through tide pools and sea caves only accessible by boat
- Spot a variety of wildlife including harbor seals, eagles and shore birds
April 5, 2014 - Oct. 5, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 5, 2014
Valid April 5, 2014 - Oct. 5, 2014; tours leave daily at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. View available dates and departure times online here. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekend.
Subject to weather conditions. It is recommended to bring a snack, water shoes, sunscreen and a waterproof coat. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.