Seattle BBQ and Grilling School
Roll up your sleeves and save nearly 55% with this hands-on, six-hour barbecue cooking and smoking class from Seattle BBQ and Grilling School.
Why we love it
- Prep for summer with this six-hour BBQ cooking class
- Dine on your creations, like pulled pork and brisket
- Friday-Sunday classes through October
- Bring your own beverages to enjoy in class
- Learn the basics of cooking on charcoal and gas grills and smoking meats using two types of pellet smokers
- Prep your cuts while learning how to make and use dry rubs, brines and injections
- Indulge in a feast that includes pulled pork, pork tenderloin, beef brisket, chicken, turkey, buffalo wings, sweet potatoes and stuffed peppers, and even grilled pizza
- You can also bring your own beverages (soda, beer, wine, etc.) to enjoy in class
Apr. 20, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014; Offered Friday-Sunday
Voucher expires on Oct. 26, 2014
Valid Apr. 20, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014. Classes are held Fridays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are required. Valid at Tukwila location only. Go to http://seattlebbqandgrillingschool.com/registration, select desired date, and fill in required information and voucher number. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Notice of cancellation required the Wednesday before scheduled class; voucher subject to forfeiture.
Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.