$119 -- Ocean Fishing Trips off San Juan Islands, 50% Off
More Options for Outer Island Expeditions
Outer Island Expeditions
Venture up to 40 miles off the San Juan Islands on a salmon or crab fishing expedition with top-rated Outer Island Expeditions. Save 50% on guided trips.
Why we love it
- Salmon trips pursue blackmouths, silvers and kings up to 40 miles offshore
- Or try your hand at crab fishing -- suitable for all ages
- You can bring your own snacks and drinks
- "Fantastic," "knowledgeable" and "friendly" guides (past Travelzoo guests)
- For $119 (reg. $240) for a five- to six-hour salmon fishing trip from Orcas Island with gear
- For $119 (reg. up to $525) for a three-hour crab fishing trip with gear
- Schedule a trip based on what you'd like to try to catch -- salmon fishing season typically lasts through April and again from July-October and crabbing trips run from mid-July through September
- Trips depart for salmon fishing at 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. for crabbing (times subject to change depending on the tide)
- Note: A Washington state fishing license is required and not included in this deal; they are available for purchase for $10 paid directly to the merchant
Feb. 11, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 30, 2014
Vouchers for salmon fishing trips are valid Feb. 11 - Oct. 30, 2014, or the end of the season as determined by the merchant, whichever comes first. The crabbing trip vouchers are valid July 15 - Sept. 30, or the end of the season as determined by the merchant, whichever comes first. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, a possible $10 fuel surcharge and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit six people per boat on salmon trips; boat size may vary for crabbing trips, but typically ranges from 23 to 26 feet. There's a minimum of four people per salmon trip and two per crabbing trip; you may be asked to reschedule if fewer than four or two people respectively are registered. In the interest of safety, the salmon fishing trips are not valid for children ages 6 and under and not recommended for first-time fishermen. All ages welcome for crab fishing. Limit one purchase per person; may buy five additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
A Washington state fishing license is required and not included in this deal; they are available for purchase for $10 paid directly to the merchant. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Subject to weather conditions. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.