$49 -- Cafe Gibraltar: 'Spectacular' Dinner for 2, Reg. $88
More Options for Cafe Gibraltar
Chef Jose Ugalde's "simply spectacular" Mediterranean fare with a Middle Eastern bent earns an "extraordinary to perfection" ranking (28) from Zagat.
Why we love it
- "This gem is deemed by some the best (somewhat kept) secret on the coast" (Zagat)
- "Cafe Gibraltar is one of the best restaurants in San Mateo County" (Gayot)
- Located in Half Moon Bay and "definitely worth the hunt" (Fodor's)
- Seasonal, organic cuisine
- For $49 (reg. $88), share an appetizer or salad, pick two entrees and share a dessert from the full dinner menu
- Make it a double date for $95 (reg. $176)
- Or, two can each pick any four dishes from the full dinner menu and dessert for $75 (reg. $130) -- SOLD OUT
May 9, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid May 9, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on Saturdays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Mother's Day and July 4th weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two or four diners, respectively. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.