$48 -- Radio Africa: 5-Course Chef's Menu for 2, Reg. $96
More Options for Radio Africa & Kitchen
Radio Africa & Kitchen
Radio Africa serves up "Afri-Cali cuisine that [tastes] familiar and extraordinary," crafted by acclaimed Ethiopian native chef Eskender Aseged (The SF Examiner).
Why we love it
- First brick-and-mortar outpost for the The New York Times-praised chef
- 95% of past Travelzoo guests love it, saying the food is very fresh and "cooked perfectly"
- Yelp and OpenTable users dole out 4 stars
- "Inventive and elegant cooking ... in an atmosphere of ... festivity" (SF Bay Guardian)
- $48 for a five-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $96)
- The menu changes weekly, but a sample of a typical dishes can be found here
- Make it a double date with a four-person dinner for $95 (reg. $192)
March 7 - Sept. 6, 2014; Tuesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Sep. 6, 2014
Valid March 7 - Sept. 6, 2014 during merchant's operating dinner hours: Tuesday-Saturday 5:30-9 p.m. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher per table.
Valid for two or four diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Email email@example.com with questions.