More Options for Swoon Dessert Bar
Swoon Dessert Bar
San Diego Reader calls the inventive confections at Swoon Dessert Bar "brilliant," praising the "marvelous level of talent on display."
Why we love it
- Zagat named this North Park eatery an innovator of San Diego dining
- SD Union Tribune says it represents the "next wave of dessert restaurants"
- Eater SD calls it a "sweet escape"
- Earns a 4-star rating on Yelp
- $15 for a tasting experience for two (reg. $37)
- Three desserts to share, such as the blood orange panna cotta with caramelized chocolate and hazelnut or the bourbon butterscotch pudding with salted maple cream and dark chocolate
- A tea, coffee or specialty drink per person, such as the bacon-maple latte (up to $5 value each)
- Or for $29, get this package for four (reg. $74)
- Note: Menu changes regularly
April 30, 2014 - Oct. 29, 2014; closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Voucher expires on Oct. 29, 2014
Valid April 30, 2014 - Oct. 29, 2014; valid Wednesday-Sunday from 6-11 p.m. only (closed Mondays and Tuesdays). Valid for drinks up to $5 each. Reservations recommended; space is subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Menu changes regularly.
Valid for two or four diners, respectively. Dine-in only. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.