Cruise around Agua Hedionda with a half-off water sports rental from Carlsbad Lagoon, which earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp.
Why we love it
- Choice of kayak, stand-up paddleboard, canoe, Aqua Cycle or pedal boat
- Rentals can be shared by two, making this less than $12 a person
- The 400-acre Agua Hedionda lagoon is home to diverse marine life and birds
- Use any day through September
- $23 (reg. $50) for a two-hour water sports rental (one piece of equipment)
- Choose an aqua cycle, kayak (single or double), canoe, pedal boat or stand-up paddleboard
- Up to two people can share the rental
- Note: Single kayak and paddleboard can only hold one person at a time; if two use a voucher for one-person equipment, they will share the equipment during the two-hour time frame
March 10, 2014 - Sept. 14, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 14, 2014
Valid March 10, 2014 - Sept. 14, 2014. Valid only for one piece of equipment during the rental period. Rentals are first-come, first-served and subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather and/or sea conditions. Valid for up to two people. The single kayak and paddleboard can only hold one person at a time; if two people use this voucher for one-person equipment, they will share the equipment during the two-hour time frame.