More Options for Martinis Above Fourth | Table + Stage
Martinis Above Fourth | Table + Stage
Sit down to Sunday brunch and bottomless mimosas for two at this "comfortably classy" Hillcrest spot (San Diego Reader) for half off.
Why we love it
- 4 stars on Yelp, Urbanspoon and Google
- "Swank" restaurant serving "contemporary American fare" (Fodor's)
- "Upscale ambiance with an easygoing mood" (SD Reader)
- Less than $13 per person for brunch with cocktails and coffees
- $25 (reg. $55) for Sunday brunch for two from the menu with drinks
- Any two entrees, like sirloin steak eggs Benedict and build-your-own omelet
- Two bottomless mimosas (choose classic or flavors like mango, grapefruit and acai) OR two cocktails/Svedka martinis like the BLT bloody mary or raspberry cosmo (up to $10 each)
- Two coffees (up to $2.50 each)
- $49 (reg. $110) for a party of four
March 2, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; Sunday only
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid March 2, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; Sunday only during merchant's brunch hours (10 a.m.- 2 p.m.). Reservations suggested but not required; space is subject to availability. Present voucher to server upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Must use in one visit. Valid for two or four people, depending on voucher purchased. Cannot combine with any other offer. Seasonal items subject to change.