More Options for Classic Cooking Academy
Classic Cooking Academy
For $51 off, learn the essentials of knife skills or gourmet cooking, with hands-on practice and dinner after instruction.
Why we love it
- Scottsdale's Classic Cooking Academy is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Travelzoo students using past offers praised the "fun and informative" chefs
- Use the voucher either for a knife skills or gourmet cooking class; both include dinner
- $49 for a two-and-a-half-hour cooking class for one person (reg. $100) or $89 for two people (reg. $200)
- Choose between two class options
- The Culinary 101 - Knife Skills class includes demonstration and practical skills (with hands-on experience)
- Learn how to de-bone a chicken and enjoy a chef-prepared stir-fry with it for dinner
- Or, choose a Gourmet Cooking Class; each focuses on a specific regional cuisine or theme and includes dinner
- Knife skills classes are offered twice a month; gourmet classes are every other Friday evening (see calendar here)
Feb. 7, 2014 - June 27, 2014
Voucher expires on Jun. 27, 2014
Valid Feb. 7, 2014 -June 27, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value.
If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.