Classic Air Aviation
Take control of a Cessna 172 and fly the skies over Phoenix while getting a bird’s eye view of Saguaro Lake, Salt River or Red Mountain.
Why we love it
- Take control of the plane while in the air
- Practice turns, climbs and descents over scenic landmarks
- This lesson can be scheduled 7 days a week
- For $99, reg. $199, soar over Phoenix with a private flight lesson
- Begin with a preflight briefing of the route, instrument panel, and the processes and procedures used to fly the aircraft
- Conduct a preflight inspection
- Take the controls of the airplane during the lesson, which lasts about 30-45 minutes in the air (may vary due to flight conditions)
- Practice turns, climbs and descents with a bird's-eye view of scenic landmarks before circling back for landing
- Departs from Falcon Field in Mesa
May 20, 2014 - Sept. 26, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 27, 2014
Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; a $50 rescheduling fee may be applied within 48 hours. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 16 years old or older. Maximum weight limit including pilot is 630 pounds. Not valid for pregnant women. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.