Wander desert trails on horseback and take in views of the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell Mountains for more than half off.
Why we love it
- 98% of Travelzoo subscribers loved our past offers at MacDonald's Ranch
- Many praised the "wonderful," "friendly" staff and "beautiful scenery"
- Phoenix New Times named it Best Place to See the State Bird (cactus wren)
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor; holds a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- $29 (reg. $60) for a 90-minute horseback ride, suitable for all skill levels
- Seasoned wranglers will point out rattlesnakes, coyotes, rabbits and hawks along the way
- Free petting zoo for kids and classic Western games like cowboy golf and horseshoe pits
May 13, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid May 13, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014. Reservations required at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours (vary by season); call to confirm. Please tip accordingly. Not valid for moonlight or private trail rides. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
Present voucher upon arrival. Jeans and closed-toed shoes or boots recommended. No additional payment beyond gratuity and tax, if applicable, is required. Valid for one person. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. Must be five years old or older and weigh 260 lbs. or less to participate.