$35 -- Peak-Season Golf at Arnold Palmer-Designed Course
More Options for The Legend at Arrowhead
The Legend at Arrowhead
One of few Phoenix courses designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer, The Legend at Arrowhead Golf Club showcases an "imaginative layout" (Golf Arizona).
Why we love it
- Valid weekdays through April, and anytime from May-September
- "Well-kept greens and beautiful surroundings" (Past Travelzoo guest)
- Covers a round plus lunch, cart and range balls
- 4 stars on Golf Hub: "One of the best putting surfaces in the valley"
- Plays up to 6,986 yards
- $35 for a round of golf for one person, including lunch (hot dog or hamburger with chips), cart and a small bucket of range balls (reg. up to $60)
- $69 for two (reg. up to $120)
- $135 for four (reg. up to $240)
- Note: Purchase based on when you want to play; March-April vouchers are valid Monday-Friday after 2 p.m. only, while May-September vouchers are valid anytime
April 2, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; specific dates vary by voucher
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
March-April vouchers valid April 2, 2014 - April 30, 2014 on Monday-Friday after 2 p.m. only. May-September vouchers valid May 1, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014 anytime. The round of golf has up to a $50 value until April 30 and up to a $60 value thereafter. Tee time reservations are required and can be made starting 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. Subject to weather conditions.
Valid for one, two or four people depending on voucher purchased. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.