More Options for Girasole
Zagat rates Girasole a 23, saying "you can't go wrong with the divine salt-baked branzino or excellent homemade pasta" at this Symphony House restaurant.
Why we love it
- "Refined classics" served "with a quiet sophistication" (Zagat)
- OpenTable reviewers award its Italian cuisine 4 stars
- 92% of Urbanspoon voters like it
- Deals available for tables of two or four
- For $59 (reg. $124), two can sit down to dinner with their choice of menu items
- Any two appetizers, such as burrata with roasted beets or filet mignon carpaccio with artichoke, asparagus, shaved Parmigiano and truffle oil
- Any two entrees, such as branzino with salt-encrusted fresh herbs or sirloin steak with arugula and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Two glasses of wine (up to $12 each), such as Louis Latour Pinot Noir or Altanuta Pinot Grigio
- Or, get this same deal for a table of four for $115 (reg. $248)
May 9, 2014 - Sept. 9, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 9, 2014
Valid May 9, 2014 - Sept. 9, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Valid for glasses of wine up to $12 each. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.