$39 -- 'Best of' LA: Dinner for 2 at Chapter One, Reg. $78
More Options for Chapter One: the modern local
Chapter One: the modern local
Radiating "a cool, metropolitan style" (Gayot), Chapter One is ranked on 10 CBS LA "Best of" lists. Save 50% on lunch or dinner.
Why we love it
- OC Weekly says Chapter One is downtown Santa Ana's "next chapter"
- CBS LA named it among the Best Bars for Foodies in OC
- Its "farm-grown, high-end food is a touch above the rest" (CBS LA)
- Voted in the top three best restaurants in OC in 2012 by the OC Register
- For $39 (reg. $78), make a reservation for dinner for two from the full menu
- Any shared snack, such as smoked salmon croquette, clams with chorizo or Filipino Adobo-style sticky wings
- Any two entrees, such as homemade potato gnocchi with lamb ragout; sesame-crusted ahi tuna; or 72-hour brined Berkshire pork belly buns with kimchi and jalapeno
- Any shared dessert, including banana bread with maple bourbon icing and bacon brittle
- Or, for $75 (reg. $156), get this same dinner for a table of four
June 2, 2014 - Nov. 26, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 26, 2014
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; a 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested). Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.