$59 -- Brio: Alfresco 5-Course Dinner for 2, Reg. $132
More Options for Brio Tuscany Grille
Brio Tuscany Grille
Save 55% on a five-course dinner for two at Brio Tuscany Grille, where "Italian favorites are given a California twist" (Orange County Register).
Why we love it
- Given a 4-star rating from OpenTable and TripAdvisor users
- Choose from entrees such as the filet mignon or salmon puttanesca
- Dine alfresco on the patio, which the OC Register says is "beautifully landscaped"
- $59 (reg. $132) for a five-course tasting menu for two
- $99 (reg. $263) for four people to get this same dinner
- View the Travelzoo menu here
March 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 21, 2014
Valid March 21, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher (OpenTable reservations not valid). Present voucher to your server. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Valid for two or four diners only. No substitutions; menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit.