$26 -- Whale-Watching Cruise for 2 in Prime Season, Reg. $72
More Options for Newport Landing Whale Watching
Newport Landing Whale Watching
Cruise the high seas in search of whales, dolphins and other sea creatures during this excusion off the Gold Coast.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 65% on a whale-watching cruise for two
- Spot whales, dolphins, seals and other marine life
- Tours run daily and depart from the heart of Newport Beach
- "The trip as a whole far exceeded our expectations," says a past Travelzoo guest
- $26 for two tickets to the 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise (reg. $72)
- $14 for the same cruise for one person (reg. $36)
- Blue whales and finbacks can be seen May-October, and gray whales can be seen December-April
- Depart any day of the week at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Valid for adults and kids
March 12, 2014 - Sept. 11, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 11, 2014
Valid starting March 12, 2014 - Sept. 11, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher; or click here to reserve online and a reservation specialist will contact you within 24 hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. A $1-$4 fuel surcharge per person may apply. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Cruises subject to availability and weather permitting. Must use in 1 visit. Cannot combine with other offers. Please tip accordingly.