$149 -- Vermont: 4-Diamond Culinary Retreat w/Spa Access
More Options for The Essex Resort & Spa
The Essex Resort & Spa
Save almost 60% at the AAA 4-Diamond Essex Resort & Spa, a "laid-back resort with a welcoming staff" where "the cuisine is the standout" (Travel + Leisure).
Why we love it
- 95% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed their experience at this culinary-focused resort
- Learn chef tips and tricks; some of the on-site cooking classes include a three-course meal
- Essex is 10 miles from downtown Burlington, a vibrant college town
- The resort's seasonal activities include mountain bike rentals, guided area tours, hot-air balloon rides and golf
- Accommodations in a standard room for two guests
- $149 for one night; arrive Mondays-Thursdays through Aug. 14
- $299 for two nights; arrive Mondays-Wednesdays through Aug. 13
- $399 for three nights; arrive Sundays-Tuesdays through Nov. 30
- All options include daily spa access for two (reg. $50 per person)
- One-night packages include a $25 spa credit for any 50+ minute massage, facial or body treatment (one credit per stay) and a buy-one-get-one-free voucher for cooking classes (one voucher per visit)
- Two- and three-night packages include the choice of: one five-course dinner for two in Junction, Essex's signature restaurant featuring locally sourced ingredients (after June 24); one 50-minute custom massage for one guest; or one cooking class for one guest
- Note: Junction opens to the public on June 24
Travel Mondays-Thursdays through Aug. 14; stays through November also available
Voucher expires on Nov. 30, 2014
Not available on: Sept. 7-11, 14-17. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-727-4295 or book online using the link provided within the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made by July 25, 2014. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. A resort fee of $20 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers Wi-Fi, parking, bike rentals (seasonal), use of pools and hot tub, fitness room, morning coffee, afternoon cookies and newspapers. Based on double occupancy. Junction opens to the public on June 24. Additional adults are $20 per night with a maximum of four guests per room. This hotel is pet-friendly. There is a $45 per night pet fee. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours prior to arrival. All cancellations outside of 24 hours prior to arrival are subject to a $20 penalty. Cancelling within 24 hours results in penalty of one night's room and tax. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.