Sharkbait International Inc.
For half off, navigate a tandem kayak through the Indian River Lagoon, considered the most biologically diverse estuary in North America.
Why we love it
- Paddle through hidden tributaries and canals in this secluded refuge
- Keep an eye out for diverse marine and bird life, such as egrets, pelicans and manatees
- You'll also paddle through a virgin mangrove tributary
- The launch site is a short drive from the beachfront hotels of Vero Beach
- $59 for a two-hour private Indian River Lagoon kayak tour for two people (reg. $120)
- Includes equipment and tour guide
- 10% discount on all food and drink at Riverside Café, a nearby riverfront restaurant
Jan. 20, 2014 - April 9, 2014
Voucher expires on Apr. 9, 2014
Valid Jan. 20, 2014 - April 9, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two people. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.