Algonquin Hotel Round Table Restaurant
Save more than 50% on weekend brunch for two at The Round Table at The Algonquin, the renowned meeting place of literary luminaries in the 1920s.
Why we love it
- Tucked inside The Algonquin Hotel, a AAA 4-Diamond Hotel in Midtown Manhattan
- Daily meeting spot for Dorothy Parker, Robert Benchley & other prominent American writers
- OpenTable reviewers award it 4 stars
- For $49 (reg. $106), two can relax over weekend brunch with a choice from any item on the regular breakfast or lunch menu
- Any two entrees, such as traditional eggs Benedict with asparagus and fingerling potatoes or grilled New York strip steak with sauteed spinach and potato pancakes
- Two mimosas or glasses of wine, such as Silver Palm Cabernet Sauvignon or Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay
Feb. 1, 2014 - April 27, 2014, Saturday - Sunday
Voucher expires on Apr. 27, 2014
Valid Feb. 1, 2014 - April 27, 2014; Saturday - Sunday from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.