Located a block from Central Park, Pappardella is an "inviting neighborhood joint" that serves Italian cuisine Zagat rates "very good" (20).
Why we love it
- Try the "tasty pastas" and "solid Italian" cuisine (Zagat)
- A recent Travelzoo visitor said it "was a perfect way to spend the afternoon"
- Take your picnic to the Great Lawn or Sheep Meadow
- Checkered tablecloth, making it easy to set up wherever you like
- One antipasto platter, featuring a selection of cured meats, cheeses and charred vegetables
- Two pasta salads, such as penne with basil pesto and tomatoes
- Two sandwiches, such as prosciutto with mozzarella or a vegetable sandwich
- Italian bread served with olive oil on the side
- Two lemon bars
- Assorted biscotti
- Two bottles of water
- For an additional treat -- pay $10 when you visit for a gelato punch card for five servings of take-home gelato (redeemable May 1, 2014)
April 15, 2014 - Sept. 27, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 27, 2014
Valid April 15, 2014 - Sept. 27, 2014. Reservations are required for picnic offer and must be made online. Follow voucher instructions on how to redeem. Orders must be made by 6 p.m. the day before you redeem. All weekend orders (Saturday and Sunday pickup) need to be in by Friday at 6 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items subject to change. Must present $4 cash to cover tax and $2 cash to cover packing fee at time of pickup for picnic deal. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 diners only. Tax and gratuity, if applicable are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.