Save 50% and spend a day at Chinatown Fair, a Mott Street family fun center that Yelp users give a 4-star rating.
Why we love it
- The New York Times covered the re-opening of this gem in 2012
- Credit is enough to cover a half day of gaming
- Play classic games like "Ms. Pac-Man" and air hockey
- For $15, get a $30 credit to play arcade games
- Games are priced between $0.37 and $1.12 a play
April 15, 2014 - Oct. 15, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 15, 2014
Valid April 15, 2014 - Oct. 15, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit 1 purchase per family. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.