$109 -- NYC: 9-Day Pass to Top Attractions, Reg. $185
More Options for CityPASS New York
CityPASS New York
Get a taste of all New York City has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions with a CityPASS.
Why we love it
- Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use
- Visit Empire State Building Observatory, Museum of Natural History and more
- CityPASS allows you to avoid most main ticket lines
- The New York CityPASS booklet is $109 (up to a $185 value) for adults
- Booklets are $82 (up to a $143 value) for youth ages 6-17
- It includes: Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art), Top of the Rock or Guggenheim Museum, State of Liberty & Ellis Island or Circle Line Cruises
Redeem voucher for a CityPASS booklet by Feb. 28, 2015; passes are valid for nine consecutive days
Voucher expires on Feb. 28, 2015
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Feb. 28, 2015. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for 9 days, beginning the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. Youth passes are valid for ages 6-17.
One printed voucher per person must be exchanged for a CityPASS booklet at the first CityPASS attraction you visit, by Feb. 28, 2015. Each voucher is nontransferable and has no cash value. A voucher may be redeemed only once. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No refunds or exchanges from Travelzoo. Not valid after expiration date. Full price value of CityPASS booklets is subject to change. City Pass, Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged ticket booklets. Refunds are offered by CityPASS on unused booklets per CityPASS Return Policy. Please contact CityPASS Customer service regarding refunds and eligibility.