Zagat calls Teqa "polished" and points to its "creative fare" and "attractive, trendy setting." Two can celebrate the weekend with brunch at this Murray Hill cantina.
Why we love it
- 4 stars from Urbanspoon reviewers
- Our subscribers praise the "attentive service" and "great vibe"
- Buy two vouchers and reserve a table for four
- For $39 (reg. $70), two can sit down to brunch with full rein of the menu
- Any appetizer to share, such as "tuna on crack" with sushi-grade tuna, avocado, cucumbers, Sriracha and chipotle agave aioli
- Any two entrees, such as chipotle-marinated steak and eggs or the Teqa Benny with avocado and Mexican chorizo
- Two beers, glasses of wine or cocktails (up to $12), such as a hibiscus and rose margarita or a bloody maria
Feb. 8, 2014 - April 27, 2014, Saturday - Sunday
Voucher expires on Apr. 27, 2014
Valid Feb. 8, 2014 - April 27, 2014; Saturday-Sunday during merchant's brunch operating hours. Valid for drinks up to $12. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.