$60 -- Go Los Angeles Card Pass to Top Attractions
More Options for Smart Destinations, Inc. – GoCard
Smart Destinations, Inc. – GoCard
Get a taste of all Los Angeles has to offer and save up to 55% on the gate prices to 37 of the city's top attractions with the Go Los Angeles Card.
Why we love it
- Take as much time as you want to explore the city with passes valid for one to seven days
- Saves up to $5 on current cost of the pass online, plus built-in savings over booking attractions separately
- Includes access to Universal Studios Hollywood, VIP Warner Bros. Studio Tour, LEGOLAND California and more
- 1-day pass ... $59.99 adult; $54.99 child
- 2-day pass ... $107.99 adult; $79.99 child
- 3-day pass ... $170.99 adult; $139.49 child
- 5-day pass ... $212.49 adult; $169.99 child
- 7-day pass ... $246.49 adult; $195.49 child
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Los Angeles Card by March 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Mar. 31, 2014
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Los Angeles Card by March 31, 2014. Passes are valid for the length indicated, beginning with the first day of use. Printed vouchers must be exchanged at Beverly Center or Citadel Outlets Customer Service in exchange for a valid pass. Children are ages 3-12. The three-, five- and seven-day Go Los Angeles Cards are the only durations that include Universal Studios Hollywood.
Beverly Center is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m; it is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Hollywood Visitor Information Center is open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; it is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Citadel Outlets Customer Service is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. A voucher may be redeemed only once. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.