$50 -- Go Oahu Card Pass to Top Attractions
More Options for Smart Destinations, Inc. – GoCard
Smart Destinations, Inc. – GoCard
Get a taste of all Oahu has to offer and save up to 55% on the gate prices to 32 of the island's top attractions with the Go Oahu Card.
Why we love it
- Take as much time as you want to explore the island with passes valid for one to seven days
- Saves up to $5 on current cost of the pass online, plus built-in savings over booking attractions separately
- Includes access to the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour, Hanauma Bay Snorkel by Kaimana Tours, Oahu Kayaking and more
- 1-day pass ... $49.99 adult; $44.99 child
- 2-day pass ... $94.99 adult; $79.99 child
- 3-day pass ... $175.49 adult; $148.49 child
- 5-day pass ... $212.49 adult; $182.74 child
- 7-day pass ... $254.99 adult; $216.74 child
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Oahu Card by March 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Mar. 31, 2014
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Oahu Card by March 31, 2014. Passes are valid for the length indicated, beginning with the first day of use. Printed vouchers must be exchanged at Castle Waikiki Shore Resort - Diamond Head Vacations, Maui Divers Jewelry or Beautiville in exchange for a valid pass. Children are ages 3-12.
Castle Waikiki Shore Resort - Diamond Head Vacations is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on major holidays from 7:30 a.m. to noon. Maui Divers Jewelry is open daily from 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. and closed some major holidays; please call ahead. Beautiville is open daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. A voucher may be redeemed only once. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.