Capital City Club
Take in sweeping views of the countryside and State House while dining at the members-only, 25th-floor Capital City Club.
Why we love it
- Dinner for two at an invitation-only club
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 93% positive rating
- They praise the "fabulous" food and "impeccable service"
- The Capitol Center is the second-tallest building in the state
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with friends
- $79 for a dinner for two people with three courses from the full menu
- Two appetizers, such as the crab cakes and the beef carpaccio
- Two entrees, such as the snow crab legs or the petite filet
- Two desserts, such as a warm chocolate brownie
June 26, 2014 - Oct. 1, 2014; Wednesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Oct. 1, 2014
Dinner hours are Wednesday-Saturday. Certain blackout periods may apply. Some menu item exclusions may apply. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Must present and redeem Voucher upon arrival to the Merchant’s club. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. The Merchant has a business casual dress code; jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals are not allowed. Voucher items and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. The Merchant will not accept check or cash. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit four Vouchers per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties.