Dine on the 17th floor of the One Liberty Square building in the heart of downtown Greenville at the members-only Commerce Club.
Why we love it
- Dinner for two at this invitation-only club
- Winner of Wedding Wire's 2014 Couples' Choice Award
- Take your pick from the full dinner menu
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with friends
- $79 for a three-course dinner for two people
- Two appetizers, such as the fried lobster tail and the shrimp cocktail
- Two entrees, like the Dijon grouper and the cast-iron-seared ribeye
- Two desserts, such as the pecan pie and the chocolate cream cheese mousse with mixed berries between chocolate tuile cookies
June 26, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; Tuesday-Friday
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Dinner hours are Tuesday-Friday. Certain blackout periods may apply. Some menu item exclusions may apply. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Must present and redeem Voucher upon arrival to the Merchant’s club. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. The Merchant has a business casual dress code; jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals are not allowed. Voucher items and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. The Merchant will not accept check or cash. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit four Vouchers per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties.