Naming it among the Best Barbecue in NYC, Zagat praises Hill Country's "moist brisket, excellent ribs [and] meaty delights." Save 40% at its Brooklyn location.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards: Great for Lunch & Vibrant Bar Scene
- Brooklyn locale offers "the same things we love from the Flatiron original" (Gothamist)
- "Fine Texas BBQ" earns a 23 Zagat rating
- For $49 (reg. $86), head to Hill Country for a Texas-style barbecue feast for two:
- Lunch or dinner for two with half-pound lean brisket, two pork spare ribs, two hot links, half a chicken and two 16-ounce sides, such as campfire baked beans and mac 'n' cheese
- Two desserts, such as banana pudding or German chocolate cake
- Two Shiner draft beers, like the signature Bock or seasonal brew
July 1, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 1, 2014
Valid Sunday-Thursday during merchant's operating lunch or dinner hours; Friday-Saturday reservations must be made for 6 p.m. or earlier. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for 2 diners only. Valid at Brooklyn location only.
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.