Town Point Club
Take in expansive views of the busy inner harbor on the Elizabeth River while dining at the members-only Town Point Club in downtown Norfolk.
Why we love it
- Dinner for two at an invitation-only club
- Enjoy panoramic views through the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Located in the World Trade Center Building
- Check out the cigar lounge
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with friends
- $79 for a three-course dinner for two people
- Two appetizers, such as crab cakes and the goat cheese pizza
- Two entrees, such as the bourbon-maple filet mignon and the grilled mahi-mahi
- Two desserts, such as bananas Foster or creme brulee
June 26, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; Tuesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Dinner hours are Tuesday-Saturday. Certain blackout periods may apply. Some menu item exclusions may apply. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Must present and redeem Voucher upon arrival to the Merchant’s club. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. The Merchant has a business casual dress code; jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals are not allowed. Voucher items and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. The Merchant will not accept check or cash. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit four Vouchers per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties.